QUIZ NUMERO UNO:
1. Officials who appointed candidates to the Senate were censors.
2. Forums were the center of all Government business.
3. A republic is a government where voters elect officials to run the state.
4. Praetors were officials who oversaw the Roman legal system.
5. Plebeians made up most of the society (farmers, etc.).
QUIZ NUMERO DOS:
1. Rome defeated Macedonia in 197 BC.
2. During the 3rd Punic War, the Romans destroyed the city of Carthage.
3. Rome and Carthage fought 3 Punic Wars between 264 BC and 146 BC.
4. The conflicts among Rome and Carthage were referred to as the Punic Wars.
5. Carthage was a powerful city located along the African coast.
QUIZ NUMERO TRES:
1. Lucius Cornelius Sulla was a Roman dictator, who reigned after he started/won a civil war.
2. Julius Ceasar led his troops across the Rubicon and declared war on the Republic.
3. The Gracchis were brothers who attempted to save the Roman Republic through reforms.
4. Pax Romania was a period of peace that lasted for over 200 years.
5. Marc Anthony helped Octavian gain control of the West, and then was betrayed by him.
QUIZ NUMERO CUATRO:
QUIZ NUMERO CINCO:
1. The spread of Christianity changed the culture of the Roman Empire.
2. Pontius Pilate (Roman Governor) tried Jesus for being an enemy of the state.
3. The Council of Nicaea proclaimed the existance of the Trinity.
4. In AD 312, the Roman emperor Constantine proclaimed his support of Christianity.
5. In the late Roman Empire, Christianity became a major religion.
QUIZ NUMERO SEIS: